Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lift. Tone. Burn.

You remember I told you about my Pure Barre class? 
The one without the tutu?
Yeah, that one!

Hmph!

It is kicking my butt. 
 Big time.

And to add insult to injury...
yesterday, the 8 1/2 months pregnant woman in class was doing better than I was.

But I was there. 
That has to count for something. 
Especially since the class started at 6 a.m.
Before I had coffee.

Bleh!

I'm going back today after work. 
That ought to be a whole different experience. 
Wide awake and taking the class. 

Ouch!

In all  fairness, I am asking my muscles to do things they have not done--possibly ever. 
And I notice that Sally O'Slim and Fitness Barbie are leaving the classes winded as well. 

It is an intense workout.


Here is how I feel while I'm doing it.

Who knew that holding your leg in an unnatural position while on your tippy-toes and squeezing a hateful red ball high up between your thighs for {just} 20 more seconds could be such torture?

I didn't know before, but I sure do know now!


~Mollianne

No comments: